CSBBCS Annual Meetings
Each year the society holds an annual meeting which includes paper sessions, symposia, posters, a distinguished lecture, business meeting and lots of high quality scientific interaction.
The following meetings have been tentatively scheduled:
- June 2017, University of Regina, Chris Oriet
- July 2018, Memorial University, Aimee Surprenant
- June 2019, University of Waterloo, Myra Fernandes
- June 2020, Simon Fraser University, Thomas Spalek
- June 2021, McGill & Concordia University, Debra Titone
These venues are in accord with the location formula of East-Central-West- Central for the annual conference. The Quebec-Atlantic boundaries and the Ontario-Manitoba border define the three regions.